Two of the best script combined: locker and crafting system V2.
Not every player can buy his own house when he starts playing on your server. But he wants to store items unitl his next session. Our locker system helps! Items can be stored to the locker inventory and are saved to the database. Multiple upgrade levels can be defined thus at the beginning the player can’t store too many items in the locker and has to upgrade his locker inventory.
There are also seperate lockers for cops and medics.
On top Y-items can be transfered dircectly from inventories of vehicles nearby the locker.
- configure upgrade levels
- protected against duping
- items categorized in Y-items, weapons, ArmA items and equipment
- y-items can be transfered directly from the vehicle inventory to the locker
- every player has one locker per side (civ, cop, medic, opfor)
- store all/take all via double click
- immediately synchronized with database
- multilingual texts
- headless-client is supported
- easy installation
Crafting system V2
You want to offer your players a new challange? The crafting system is the right system for your server! You can craft all you want: Clothing, items, weapons and vehicles.
The crafting system V2 has some important innovations:
- Integration to locker
- Code renewed from scratch
- Craft ArmA Items, Y-Items and Vehicles
- Connected with locker: Items are automatically taken from locker inventory to be processed and in the end items can be crafted directly to locker inventory
- Configurable level: Players can only craft items if certain crafting level is reached
- Blueprints: Collect and learn blueprints to craft specific items
- Rarity: Some blueprints can be rarer than others
- Level and blueprints are saved to database
- It’s up to you how you categorize and group the items
- Add nick names for your items. The nick names are display in the crafting menu instead of the item name
- Create diffrent crafting stations and select which groups of items are craftable at each station
- Additional check: Add an addition condition that must be true to be able to craft item (e.g. player side, license or level)
- Set crafting process duration for each item
- Headless client support
- Protected against duping
- Source code completely commented